Strategic goals and actions achieved together
Our team of facilitators custom design workshops to meet your objectives
Workshops and facilitation
A workshop is a great way to bring people together to plan, solve problems, manage issues and forge collaborative partnerships. Not only does a Mara workshop help build understanding, it will help cut through long standing challenges, enabling innovation and enable action.
Our team plan and facilitate workshops for large or small groups. We can design a process for just about any group or issue. Bringing diverse communities and stakeholders together is our specialty, resulting in respectful, fun and productive workshops that have clear and well documented outcomes.
From planning to running your event, we’ll make sure that your objectives are met and we support your broader project or organisational needs.
If you are trying to engage with stakeholders with an interest in your project or organisation, a stakeholder workshop could be for you. Whether trying to engage with internal or external stakeholders, Mara's team design workshops that help meet your objectives.
Workshops can be used to align priorities, encourage creativity and decision making and to generate key outputs.
We use a range of visual tools and activities to capture feedback and outcomes.
In 2016 Mara Consulting helped with the rebuilding of the Newcastle Knights by developing the Club’s Stakeholder Engagement Strategy. This strategy identified key stakeholders and was used to underpin existing, grow future partnerships and encourage grassroots community engagement."
Katie Brassil, former Newcastle Knights Director (now Wests Group)
- Newcastle Knights - Stakeholder engagement and communication strategy
- Lake Macquarie City Council - Swansea Local Adaptation Plan
- Glencore Coal Assets Australia -Stakeholder engagement and communication strategy
- Hunter H2O - Internal project development and scope development
- Lake Macquarie Business Chamber - Board vision and strategy development
- Throsby Basin Business Chamber - Board strategy development
- NCIG - Stakeholder engagement and communication strategy.
- Community forums and workshops
- Town hall style meetings
- Planning and strategy workshops
- Design workshops
- Place making workshop
- Goal setting and prioritisation workshops
- Vision and values workshops
- Collaboration, partnership & team building workshops
- LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshops
- Working groups and advisory committees.