Understanding tree health to provide specialist aboriculture advice
Tree experts assessing tree health, risk assessment and protection
Consulting arborists and tree assessment
Our team of consulting arborists provide expert advice on tree health from risk assessments, audits, surveys and management plans.
We specialise in providing technical advice to meet the requirements of development applications and expert reports for legal proceedings.
Our team has experience in a range of infrastructure projects including rail, road, residential and commercial developments as well as working with local and state government departments.
Mara has worked on a range of residential developments and large-scale projects across government and non-government sites. This included arboricultural impact assessment reports, tree risk assessment reports, tree sensitive design solutions and advice on tree management and protection.
All our reports are written in accordance with Australian Standards and prepared by an AQF Level 5 arborist.
- Anderson Environment & Planning - Tree assessment and report
- Private resident -Expert witness reports for Land and Environment Court proceedings
- KDC Planning Development Property - Tree risk assessment and report.
- Tree risk assessments
- Annual safety audits
- Aboriculture impact assessments and statements
- Compliance, monitoring and supervision
- Tree surveys and management plans
- Development applications and tree protection plans
- Nursery stock inspections to NATSPEC/AS2303
- Expert witness reports
- Protection of trees on development sites
- Urban forest strategies.