Landscape architecture and design
Supporting infrastructure, residential, commercial and industrial development, Mara offers specialist services in landscape architecture, urban design and environmental planning.
Based in Newcastle, our landscape architecture team has global experience designing quality projects that meet the client's needs, enhance the environment and create spaces that people enjoy using.
We've provided landscape architecture services for projects including city changing streetscapes, parkland improvements, residential developments and open space areas.
Urbanism, sustainability and climate change are key challenges that we consider in designing public domain and landscapes that enhance the outdoor aesthetics of a community or environment.
Whether creating communities, designing residential and business developments or environmental planning, our team can help.
Our past projects are listed below, have a look and see how landscape architecture team can contribute to great outcomes for your next project.
Mara Consulting is our exclusive landscape architects across all our projects. We are the largest developer of convenience retail in NSW and have found Mara to be extremely knowledgeable, detailed and experienced when carrying out a brief or responding to Council requirements and feedback.
Ben Isaac - Director, Isaac Property Management
- Isaac Property Management - Major projects delivery across NSW
- KDC Planning Development Property - 990 Hunter Street residential development
- MARS Building - Parry Grande executive apartments
- Oaktree Group - Bunderra, Boolaroo Village
- City of Newcastle - East End streetscape - Concept and detailed design
- Master planning
- Plans of management
- Visual impact analysis and mitigation strategies
- Habitat design and ecological restoration
- Environmental reports and management plans
- Documentation for environmental approvals
- Urban design and urban planning
- Public domain design and planning
- Design for connectivity and accessibility
- Streetscape design.