People are part of the solution
Consultation and engagement are not new concepts but what does it actually mean to consult or engage with stakeholders? Simply, it means that those who are affected by or have an interest in a decision or project have a the ability to be involved in the process.
Effective engagement with stakeholders is important. As a result, keeping stakeholders informed and involved is a key to developing a social licence to operate.
Successful projects start with a chat
We develop integrated strategies that align with your corporate or project objectives. Our team help you build trusted relationships and develop two-way conversations with your stakeholders that get results.
By identifying challenges and opportunities early, we help reduce the risk to your project in the planning, design and approvals stage, through to construction and commissioning. Using the right mix of engagement tools and techniques, we tailor the approach to your organisation’s values and the needs of the community.
Mara were extremely effective in engaging with stakeholders throughout the consultation process to ensure key issues were identified early on and ideas were generated with our community. They maintained a professional attitude at all times and were skilful in negotiation and conflict resolution in what was at times a challenging environment .”
Amanda McMahon, project manager (formerly Maitland City Council)
- Hunter Water Corporation - Major projects delivery - Stakeholder engagement strategies, landowner liaison, issues management
- Transport for NSW - Newcastle Interchange – Stakeholder engagement and community liaison
- Roads and Maritime Services - Newcastle Inner City Bypass - Stakeholder consultation
- Transport for NSW - Broadmeadow Station Upgrade - Stakeholder engagement and community liaison
- Glencore Coal Assets Australia - Community engagement strategy and workshop facilitation
- Transport for NSW - Newcastle Light Rail project - Stakeholder engagement, community liaison, events and activations, advertising and communication materials
- Montem Resources, Canada - Stakeholder engagement strategy.
- Stakeholder engagement strategies
- Community consultation plans
- Community meetings, public forums and events
- Management of advisory groups, working groups and reference
- Online and digital engagement tools
- Surveys and questionnaires
- Stakeholder identification and mapping
- Community and landowner liaison
- Relationship management