It’s a new decade and the team at Mara is back! We’re pumped and ready to take on 2020. We’re looking forward to creating vibrant communities and projects together.
It’s been a tough start to the year for many affected by horrendous bushfires. The outpouring of community support shows the strength of our humanity at a time when people need help the most. Selfless acts of kindness are seen everywhere. But there is still more to do.
New services – aerial photography and drone photography and video
Adding a bit of flair to our visual impact and design services, Mara now offers a range of aerial photography and video services to support our projects.
Drones are great for giving a different perspective to a project, whether it’s to help communicate a complex message through images or to create a fly-through of what a project will look like.
Our urban design guru, landscape architect and environmental planner can now also boast that he’s a pilot! (We’re not quite sure how that is all going to fit on his business card).
- Aerial photography, video filming services
- 2D and 3D aerial photography mapping survey
- Inspections of construction sites, mines, roofs and hard to reach areas
- Traffic counts and footage for transport studies
- Urban tree canopy and aerial tree imagery
- Images for renders and urban design projects.
To find out more, contact Mara on 02 49654317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Do you have 2020 vision? Maybe a LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshop is what you need.
Here at Mara, we’re all about doing things differently. Bold, Different, Playful!
LEGO ticks that box.
The new year is a great time to plan the year ahead and bring some different thinking to your workplace. A LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshop is great for business strategy, encouraging innovation at work, planning, team communication and engagement.
A facilitated workshop will help you to:
- Develop strategic goals and objectives
- Create a corporate mission, vision and values
- Get input when leaders don't have all the answers
- Identify ways to lead not follow
- Build teamwork and collaboration
- Encourage different, creative and innovative thinking
- Break bad thinking habits - "We've always done it this way..."
- Encourage better communication with your team.
The LEGO Serious Play method helps you think more creatively and tackle challenges or situation in a new and fun way.
Book your workshop today – call 02 49654317. Or visit the Mara office for a great coffee and a LEGO sampler!
Did you know it’s international year of plant health?
Here’s to all the awesome landscape architects, urban designers, arborists and horticulturalists in our team. They are tree-mendous.